Thursday, July 23, 2009

what a 4th day of my college life

well , actually ntg special did happen...
only that i didn't know that the air con will be that ..i mean that SO cold..
and its like omfg ! am i at winter? or under a freezer?
its so freezing cold today in the KT 1 ...
and we need to spend the whole morning at there .. my eyes like O_O and my hand and legs like start shaking of coldness?
but luckily that there is break for us to go out and get some warm sunlight..><
i think later back to Ipoh need to add 1 more item to my list..is to buy a jaket ..
other than that .. we got 2 boring talk from the lecturer and staff from the library ...
the 2 talk is - Account games & facilities of the library ...
omg this 2 talk is so omg??
so boring and the lecturer is just like to themself or watever ~
well today , i dont know y ..that is i start saying these 2 words... 'omg' and 'watever'
lolz
maybe getting myself settle for KL life gua..as i usually use these 2 words at my home town ..

other than that .. at afternoon ...
we had some games organize by the seniors...
the 1st game was to trow the string to the opposite person or whoever ... then u can ask 1 question..
but not every1 get to do that..
but theres many funny things happened..
for some example.. that is..
1 guy ..(sry dont know he wat name) he just keep suggesting 1 question ... that is 'are u single?'
lolz.. ><
and a guy was like interested in the korea girl ...
he asked her phone number .. but too bad that he didn't specific that she need to answer in wat language ..so 2 bad lor..she replied by using korea language ... lolz.. this is damn funny u know ?i bet ya dont know if ur not there..
others i think no need to told here as its in my memories..~
hmm.. others thing occur after that i lazy to type ne =="
but for my dinner.. i had with my housemate by the asia cafe ..
omg.. third day in a row to asia cafe to have my dinner..but today i ate a bit expensive..as i got order + rice...
as yesterday i ate the same thing but no +rice.. i feel not full..
but today end up 2 full..>< shit !
then after finish eating.. i went to 7-11 to buy a cup noodle for my tml breakfast..but quite sad..it cost me for rm1.90 ne.. T.T y all KL stuff so expensive d.. !!!!
i feel like dying not bzs of the study .. is bzs of the budget..!


ps:well actually i maybe will start to enjoy
my college
life
that
make me feel
like
i am going back
back to school
but
without wearing uniform
but also got many leng lui lor
but 1 thing too bad
i 2 not leng chai
so i also
dont dare to go talk with them
sad

No comments:

Post a Comment