Saturday, July 18, 2009

finally at Kl le..

aiks..
reach KL by yesteday .
then to pay my fee and check in to my hostel
well ,start thta time c the hostel quite okok la...
as i also not yet know the other's house or room mates..
but now know le a part of them...
all also quite ok la...
my house got 2 more local de..
1 is from kangsar and 1 is from rawang..
about the kangsar de ..just meet by today afternoon.. but in the evening only get to know each other .. then i ask about how they use the internet .. then only now i can on9 lor..lolz.. they using the P1 de.. but they say next month only pay this month i no need pay..well ..thx 1st lor..for me i no internet i surely dont know how to survive .. >o<
the 1 from kangsar de is mr chong ..almost all of them know play dota...
and 1 of my roommate the rawang de..they say he very pro..
aiks..me so noob

just now by the afternoon , i went out to yam cha with my friend Desmond Lai ..
yam cha till late evening ...then Zhen Han join in by 6:30 ..
then Zhen Han show me around taht where can bargain cheap daily use item and where to eat cheap and nice...
then aroud 6:45 we stop by the My Friend de stall ..to have our dinner...
me and Desmond had fried rice for our dinner...
and Zhen Han had chicken rice for his dinner..
well quite resonable for the price...
and quite tasty ..but can't say delicious as Ipoh de more best ..haha

tml is my birthday le..i wonder who will gv me a surprise...
till now there are few ppl that advance wished me..that is
1st - Eraser
sec - Wen Qi
third - Bonnie

wonder tml my dad will bring me go where eat ne..

No comments:

Post a Comment