Wednesday, July 22, 2009

day 3 at college

well as u can c today is my third day at college life..but its actually my 6 days le at KL without parents around..hehe
i ate bread for my breakfast for continually for 2 days .. but tml also will do the same thing..
as i need to go to the TBS as the class start by 8 in the morning..
today morning before entering to the ESC class , we were separated to 5 groups by using the EPT ...
erm for me , im in the 1.3 group..
aiks..i wonder how sux i did at the test...lolz...
at this group i think i only know 2 ppl...
after finish the ESC class.
me and steven go to had lunch with his frined .but i joined in..than i able to know his friends also..><
i hope later i able to know all ppl...

other than that ..
after finish today all events...
me and josh talk with a senior...
i think we chat around for 25 min..if its not wrong...
or watever
then i went back to my accommodation ...
when reach accommodation..i get a called from my sis..
she say will buy the KTM ticket for going back Ipoh by this friday night.
haha..

then at the same time , me and my housemate , Chee Wai went to pay the internet bill...
walked quite far ..@.@
but nvm la..i also walk till use to it d...
lolz
after pay the bill,
Chee Wai said that go to the mini carefour 1st to buy smtg for snacks and drinks...but for me i didn't buy anything...
as i cant c anything that i wanted to buy ..>< haha

about my dinner.. i had it with my hosuemates at asia cafe again..
omg.. ><
but i order de food cost around Rm 4.50 .. still can say reasonable..and i didn't order any drinks .as i wan to save the money ..><
at KL buy drinks its not cheap ...
then watever lor..
now typing here lor..

2 comments:

  1. ok!!! least u ate bread!!! wat i have is only milo n a packet of biscuits...end of story!!!
    dinner...i cook myself!XDD
    who's dat chee wai? ur roommate?
    wat's ept?
    isit dat wat so called english test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm , 1st of all is im not talking about bread with tuna ok ~~
    second...
    chee wai is my housemate
    third
    yup the EPT is the english test ..haha ...

    ReplyDelete