Sunday, July 19, 2009

19th...

as some of u will know ..
today is my DoF ..birthday ...
well..can sya many ppl wished me..
also feel quite happy..
although this year is my 18th birthday ..but the most simple celebration..
eat with my dad and sis.. too bad my mom didn't come to KL ..
but today i also dont feel very good with my stomach. aiks
eat very little..
this year celebration also no cake..well u can c how simple it is now..
well, for those who wished me..

Boys list :-
-Siong Chun ( eraser)
-Chee Khin (Chicky)
-Dick Mun ( Desmond)
-Hong
-Yi Kai (Simon)
-Yong Yang ( Yoshi)
-Ian Teh
-Eureka
-Dai Di
-Jun Xiang ( Fresh)

Girls list :-
-Catherine (cat)
-Bonnie
-Wen Qi
-Si Men
-Pui Yee
-Zee Yan
-Wendy
-Reberca
-Qian
-Foong yee

hmm..
if miss out any1 pls don't mad..let me know and i will update it..

thx for all ur wish's...
2 bad we all are not at Ipoh..
me at KL .. some at Kampar..only a few that are still at Ipoh..

hmm back to up there..after finish eating dinner with my dad and sis ...
me went go buy 'lam zhum' before i was sent back to my hostel ..lolz..
hope tonight will able to sleep well lor

No comments:

Post a Comment