Monday, July 13, 2009

11~12 july .

at saturday , morning around 11 smtg.
dick call me ...and ask me want go hang out at noon ..
they come to my house by 12 ..
1st we thought want go perade sing K.
but after i bath and ate lunch , its almost 2 when leave home to perade...
then when at perade .. so many ppl.. that makes me feel like no wan can find a car park...
then no sing ..
then later chicky called in .. and talk about smtg..
then later they call me go mai chicky house there to sleep a night.
but for me, i need to get permission from my mom and dad ..
after some negotiation , i get the permission to do so..
yeah..
then at town area ..go back my house again..><
just to pack my stuff
then next place to go , is dick house as its his turn to pack his cloth...
after going dick house..
last place to go is hong de house..><
at his house play awaile ps2 then at evening only leave to chicky house...
dinner was treated by chicky mom ....
after having dinner , go ack chicky house 1st ..
then later chicky only drive us out to cc ...><
omg
at green town ....
play dota...
for me i play till around 3 a.m +/-
then stop le..bzs tired jor... no mood to dota le...><
sign out le then sit beside them to see them play...
play till around 5 a.m .. @.@ my eyes was so blur..like sleeping le.. lolz
that time chicky drive us back to his house to sleep..><><
they cont by play ps2 / pc.. for me go sleep le lo..
when that time i wake up , dick and kian yoon already wake up and watching youtube ..><
for me , i wake up by my mom call.. >< by phone call la..
then that time called my sis to come fetch me..
as afternoon need to go stitiawan..
go sitiawan to eat sea food..>< lolz
as later going KL le. .so maybe will less chance to eat sea food le...
so my dad bring me and my sis to go eat..
ate at Ah Pek there..><
too bad no ' fah hai' as its sold out ....
no choice then order 'yok hai' to eat...
well.all sea food is serve well...
1 word..delicious ~
but after eat i beh song .. bzs my cloth was destroy by the crab sauce... sad

at night time only reach home...
but that time reach home i feel hungry le.. >< lolz
then after i had my bath..drive car go out and buy supper ..
eat 'siu gei yik' chicken wing...
lolz
then around 11:30 only go to bed..
aiks..
so bad
so less sleep le..

No comments:

Post a Comment