Saturday, July 4, 2009

@.@

hehe today morning went to the architect to discuss smtg..
aiks..from morning around 10 a.m start till afternoon 12 ..aiks... take so much times..
but then afternoon also no time to sit
as need to bath then prepare to go KL with my dad .
just finish bath , my dad already at the door waiting me =="
i rush till cloth button also not yet button up and my socks also not yet wear ...
then rush to the car only continue to dress up..
about 1:35 p.m enter highway , around 3 p.m reach le KL convention centre..
@o@
wth
this exhibition is larger than i thought .
i thought it would be around using up 3 hall or lesser...
but...
it use up 5 hall..
aiks
walk till leg also wan to break down...
but things at there also quiet nice and new technology...
or can say high teck le..
but 1st the exhibition is Archidex .
all about building material , construction things , interior , door , glass, kitchen and blabla....
this exhibition close by 7 p.m
by then me and my dad go for dinner at the KLCC Suria..
just simple eat ...
then head back to Ipoh lor...
start from out KL de toll = 8:45+/-
reach Ipoh Mc'd junction by 10:02
@o@
lolz.. use le around 1 hour 15 min to come back Ipoh from KL...
aiks,for me .reach le home 1st thing to do get a nice refreshing bath 1st.. wakaka
then now writting here lor...



aiks, me so yong shui ... right??

No comments:

Post a Comment