Monday, July 20, 2009

omg!!

shit lor..
this time i sure dont noe wan how die..
as u c my ic waiting for the remake...and ts not done yet..
so i cant make any debit card or cr8 a maybank acc ..
ahh now i wonder how i buy books... @.@ under budget le..sei lor..
then i today receive this week de time table..
erm ... tml start class le..
but more worst is i saw the wednesday theme...business wear..
wtf lor !!
i no bring my lather shoes le..how ahh? !! ahh ..
i only got bring my cloth and slack..
zs the day i come ... my dad car is already so packed...so can hardly stuck things in...
cham lor...
and friday still got class and talk till 4 pm..
if that day go back with KTM need book by online..but i no kredit card ..how book? =="
and the seat is so so so little left for those nice time..cham ahh !
in KL i really dont know wan how cont my life =="

No comments:

Post a Comment