Sunday, August 9, 2009

worrying and scarery day for me

so worry , as tml will be my 1st time to present in front ..but also with my group member la...
tml need to present d is moral 1st assignment..
so worry ne... as every time i go through the slide.. i feel like worry as , it seems a bit unorganized and a bit less points .
but need to pray hard that its ok lor..if not tml also dont know how to die...
aiks..

for yesterday , is my mom birthday .. but i cant celebrate with her , as i didn't go back Ipoh and my dad also at KL .. so this year my mom need to celebrate by her own self ..aiks..feel a bit sad and bad for that...
just wish my mom happy birthday and hope that u will happy always but most important is that she will stay healthy forever ..

the haze at here is getting worse and worse ... as i can c many of my friend that study at KL also complaining about this haze le.. and somehow with this bad condition of weather , ppl still do open burning...
sometimes i just ask myself , is burning things so fun???

other than that , the government s doing ntg at this ...
nor also the H1N1 case..
what the government care is only about political problem..
how to eat money .. thats all ...
about serious problem , H1N1 and the haze problem , they just don't care ....
but what to do ??????
but no offense to anyone .. bzs this is the fact .. accept it or deny it ? the answer is in ur head..

lastly , just pray hard for the presentation by tml ... hope everything will go fine...
hwaiting group !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment