Thursday, August 20, 2009

a bad luck ? or fish day ?

well, as u can c the tittle
today i also don't know what happen..
when at my account tutorial class, i never thought that the she will discuss all the question in that fast speed.
then at there i need to rush for other question that i hadn't finish prepared .
and i had no idea why that time i will so careless
see wrongly what the question wanted .
and gave a wrong answer .
and it makes me feel a bit fish .
or can say it's very fish .

then after all that ,
i forget to print my account assignments and hand it up .
but that is lucky the due date is tml afternoon.
if not i will die for it.

and later in night.
i keep telling myself to remember to brig the pen-drive to go photostat the assignment.
and i did remember that .
but i forget to bring my student id card.
and it was notice when after finish eating and was going to enter the campus..
zzz
and i walk back to my hostel to get it .
after finish print and was heading back to hostel.
the sky is so bad .
it start to rain.
and the worst thing happen here.
when the time i was going up the stair with my housemate.
i only notice that i FORGET to get my pen-drive !!!
and WTF
i walk all the way back to the campus to get it..
and its still raining that time.
by doing this my shirt is wet and .... my mood just went down...
till no mood le..
feel like don't want to think of anything and go to sleep.
but i can't !! its too early now..and i scare that i will wake up in the mid night and can't go back to sleep.

ps:just maybe too tired.
or
its a bit stress
but things will go fine
all i need is
a sleep
music
care
love
attention
and food.
Better not to
hurt ourselves with
things that can't be explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment