Sunday, August 23, 2009

moody ~~~

sunday ?? i dont think this is sunday for me...
for my usual life , at sunday i usually go have my breakfast with my parents or family d..but now i feel like i lost the feeling .
bzs i am eating breakfast alone here... even its sunday.
as my roommate / housemate also wake up quite late..
had my lunch by 12 smtg... but for my housemate its breakfast ..><
erm...
then about the activities i don't wan to mention here lor..
till late evening , our old housemate called us to go play basketball.
well..
i was like ~~~wa ? so hot le...
but then also go le..bzs for me too long didn't go for exercise .
play till me so tired, now my leg was like ==" omg ? can't move...
we start play around 6 smtg..then finish play by 8 smtg...
after finish playing, 1st thing to do is go back to hostel to have a nice bath before going to have a nice dinner...
but 1 thing that piss me off very badly...
it happens before i go for basketball...
i receive a call form my dad.
and the content is about my sis.
her hand phone is stolen by a MOTHER FUCKER malay shit. (no offense to my friends or others)
man this sure piss me off le...
and it makes me feel like want to ask them 1 question...
so poor ? go ask government to gv u 1 la...
as u all are so used to ask from government.. !
PUI !
"he'll die from brain haemorrhage, or freakishly rare, degenrating, torturing, and most importantly incurable disease. then, not wasting the medic facilities and enable research to go on"
curse by my both sis.
"he get trapped at the rail of KTM then get smash in a slow and torture way"
my curse.

1 thing for sure la...
FUCK YOU and curse you badly. (to the particular person)

ps:no offense to any other religion.
if u found that ur not happy
with
what
i written
then FUCK OFF
from my
blog.
TQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment