Saturday, August 1, 2009

compacted time

I thought that this week won't be going back to my home town Ipoh ...
but end up also going back...
bzs of some issue...
its like why everything also just come together at the same time ne?
assignments...
homeworks...
tutorial questions....
family ....

aiks.. y all these doesn't come when i was free ?!?!
well.. but what to do now ?
face it lor..

i left My Place and walk to the carefour KTM to go my sis there ..
erm its cost me around 30 minutes to get to my sis there...
after get to my sis there. sit for awaile and waited till 7:40p.m then go to the KTM to go Central .
aiks...
when reach central.. we like got 1 hour + more before going into the platform ...
then for me i actually not yet have my dinner...
so i go to eat at KFC..and it cost me for RM 10 for my dinner.. sob...
but when me and my sis was waiting to get in to the platform . i only remember that simon also going back today ne..
and i was like think will we be going back by the same train...
then i smsed him...
wow...
guess what..
we are on the same train.. lolz
then inside the train .. we like chat for 3 hours ..lolz?
from central to Ipoh ..lolz..chat none stop....
bzs a lot to catch up ...><
and we reach Ipoh by 12:40 in the morning .. lolz...

erm for today ...
in the afternoon i thought of doing the moral assignments...
but
WTF !
guess what happen ?
the format of the file is microsoft word version 2007 ..
and
for mine
is
microsoft word version 2003 ...
and end up cant open the file..
FUCK lor !!!!!!
but lucky that our group is not going to present on the next week...

but its like if i don't start to finish this assignments .. it will end up more assignments coming to me...

later going to do my tutorial question le...
aiks..Ipoh d weather more bad than at KL .. wish that tonight will rain ne..

No comments:

Post a Comment