Thursday, August 13, 2009

laziness do kill me

well, i am those ppl that are very lazy . but now can't be a lazy person anymore.
as days passes.. everything came to a reality ,need to face it or to done the work.
or
face the music or even the effect .
1 thing for sure that i need to do my work and can't be a lazy ppl le.
other than that i really do hope i can improve my english ,but ppl i know at the college is all talking in chinese , aiks...
i really do need to improve my english . if not i sure will regret .
and now in the english writing , need very good english to produce a good essay .
assignment is the another thing that is killing me .
i now really understand why all college ppl say u sure no time bzs when assignment comes..
they will come in a same time and all due date is very near.
hmm , tml need to start to do my BMA(maths) assignments . if not it will be too late..
then next week or this sunday i need to start working in at my account second question assignments ...
aiks, weekends is coming again..
and i need to go and do the community service .
aiks. i am sure that it will be tiring day.
but i hope this time can finish it then full fill the 8 hours community service . then start to do the content and diary .
if not i think i will die very soon.
and other than these..
my mid term exam is drawing nearer and nearer..
hop ei can face it ..
but now i am still so weak at all my 5 subjects .
i sure need to do a lot of studying and understand all the things..
but for the maths i hope i can really do it..
as most of them say its easy ..but i found out its quite hard for me..
but i will never give up but will keep walking and finish it...

1 thing that makes me not very happy is my account teacher .
she is like picking on our group ..><
or no i dont know la...
bzs as we ask things , she will say 1 thing ' you should find it out yourself' man.. wtf hor..
after can't find the things we need then only we ask ma...
u also keep say that sentence to us...
aiks... but i really do that i can score well for my acc exam ...
hwaiting to all my group-mates !

No comments:

Post a Comment