Sunday, June 7, 2009

what a boring day

spend my day by doing boring things.
afternoon went to the popular 90% discount , stock clearance .
at the yuk choi there.
for me im not the kind of person thta like read books.
but my dad go there after having lunch,
so no choice i also need to go lor.
infront of the stage got performance.
but
the 'zu che ren'
so boring..
and the dance by who...watever
not that great also..
at night ,
went to have dinner with my sis
as
my parents
got dinner .
me and my sis go to the simee there to eat 'wan ton mee'
then
go to Mc'D
for second round.
haha
i bought a spicy chicken mcdelux
and
my sis had a nugget .
but after eat i still dont feel full.
i also no idea..@.@
maybe im too boring ,
so my mind keep thinking of eat gua
then now ,
writting this psot,
by doing
ntg.
some1 tell me got wat activity taht i can do on my leisure time ma?
btw,i also feel a bit happy for those who are going back to thier home town by tml.
for NS de..
hehe ..
finally ur NS life stop !
i wonder when will my cert be recieved by me?

No comments:

Post a Comment