Tuesday, June 2, 2009

feel so sorry ~~~

felt so fhan in my mind today,
can't know what make me feel like that.
things happen so suddenly,
when i eating my dinner ,
my dad play a joke/playing to me by sudden ,
and what i reacted is ,
i scold back my dad very badly.
i felt like ,
why i did that after what had happen,
is it that i can't control my own emotion ?
that time i didn't know why myself will do that also.
just felt very sorry to my dad ,
but i don't dare to say sorry
by face to face.
i know that by saying sorry here is no use.
but
when at night,
we planned to go for pasar malam
at the Jusco there de.
but suddenly rain before go out,
so i didn't follow and they say only go to refill patrol ,
so i didn't follow.
as i also feel that my dad got a bit mad at me ma.
but when they left home ,
the rain stop
=o=""
how can this happen to me ,
but nvm la.
about an hour later ,
they came back
by after finish walking pasar malam.
but they do buy me some food .
Popiah !
yeah.
thx mom and dad .
well,
for the time being when i was at home
i re-watch Twilight.
wu hu ~
watch at PPStream de,
this time no more 'cut'
as last time when i watch at cinema,
they got 'cut' a part.

actually , i quiet hate these few days weather
they are so hot
that make me no mood to do anything
and just feel like want to jump to a pool
full with cold water.
of yeah so refreshing ><
this is only imagination.

S
O
R
R
Y

D
A
D
!

No comments:

Post a Comment