Friday, June 5, 2009

Opps ~!

today morning is as great as Big Bang Great Concert.
haha
bzs i watch the Great Concert DVD at this morning lor..
well ,the opening is not as best as the global warming but also very good.
i will gv this Great Concert for 10/10
as for the DVD quality for 8/10 , as for the "The Making'' doesn't have any subtitles .
well,there will be some funny part that i really like , it's located at G-Dragon This Love.
this song suppose to be solo'ed by GD but it wasn't.
and when the part "GD : my friends call me" "Fans : A Moron "
wow !!! i was like laughing at this part ~~~ , i know that it is true the the fans word is in the lyrics but when u watch this part in the concert , u will know y ~!
for the other 2 CD i heard it all le.. haha ..
spend my whole morning just on this Big Bang Second Live Concert(Great) and the 1st concert cd .
haha

but in the afternoon after having lunch,
i go to my friends blog to read pass blog when i was at ns that time .
although it's past
but i found out it also let me know a lot things that i miss.
for 1 blog ,
can say make me feel a bit confuse .
that is Shafwan.
haha
i don't know that he write wrong le ppl de name or forget le me ..on (22/4) de post
but it's ok , as it doesn't matter .
as it's already past.

well,as for some friend
they are quite cham.
as some of u all also know about the new form 6 system .
when i now hear it ,
i get different info's.
but 1 thing i know that is
their finish skull time is very late.
aiks,think back
lucky i jump out from form 6
but will my college life
be
easier than
form 6?
that will a question
as my college life have not
started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment