Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hot Hot Hot , everything also hot

well,recently the weather is freaking hot.
although got rain also seems like doesn't help out much..
2 days ago, my sandle was destroyed by , my dog named , bronnie . zzz how dare it bite my sandle !! nvm la..my mom will buy a new 1 for me later.(later is don't know when)
1 day ago , heavy rain at midnight . morning wake up , open the door found out there is so many moustiqous. then next thing i know is my dad de working place got flood =="
at afternoon my dad left Ipoh , to KLIA . then going to Taipei to explore some factory machine things.
this morning,so early, by 7:30 + got fogging ..
that time i was still sleeping but luckyly i wake up after hear some loud machine sound..but still not enought time to close the kitchen windows , but able to bring in 1 rack(with plates) then close the partition between kitchen and the path to living hall.
but we no care lu..go prepare then go out have breakfast 1st.
then come back only re-wash everthing.
in the afternoon i chat with yoshi for awaile , as he is busy doing his maths.. >< haha
then now going for dota with him and his friend.
but i also listen to the new song by SNSD - Genie . haha..ownage !!

No comments:

Post a Comment