Wednesday, June 3, 2009

money .... money ???

lolz.
today went to Aus Ed by afternoon
with my dad
but before go to Aus Ed
my dad call me to do some favour
that is collect some ceks
from some company.
when at Aus ed
the main reason
is to pay the deposit for the accomodation at Taylor
for me,
get a room at
My Place
share the room with 3 guys
with NO air-cone
omg!
hope can survive as these is the only left room choice.
nvm lor
for my deposit my dad wrote a cek for rm 900 and my sis 1k
aiks,
y always need to pay so much

at night
my parents say that want to go out
to get some fresh air or
can say get cool by sitting at the car
we sat on the car and go around houses to see.
but before that i called my dad to drop me off to the pasar malam to let me buy 'jen zhu nai cha'

for today
activities that i did was
so
so
erm...
so boring
1st watch transporter II
sec watch Terminal
third watch anime, bleach

well
i also chat a bit to Christina on face book =X
for awaile
came to a topic where talk about the new form 6 system that will be starting after this 2 week breaks...
7:45 am start skull till 4 pm ..
lolz
good luck to all my form 6 friends
hwaiting !!
always support u

then today story came to the end
time to go sleep
as i am
quiet tired
now
so then
good night

No comments:

Post a Comment