Saturday, June 20, 2009

Someone give me an answer ?!?

today afternoon , i receive a call when i am eating my lunch..
its from Chicky.
content in the phone is , he ask me to come out tonight and also go his house for a night.
but things that i want it just can't be smooth.
as for tonight i got a wedding dinner to attend.
and my dad is not in Ipoh . so if i am not in house it only left my mom and sis only..
but still i got ask my mom about it that can i go out with friends after the dinner.
but the result ends the same ways as usual that is i can't go .
well , then i reply Chicky that i can't go . but i am sure that he is not very happy about it as this time is the second time i decline it.
but for 1 thing is sure, i know that sorry this word can't do anything .
but still i say sorry to you , bzs i really don't know want to say what about it..

sometimes i think of so many things , why is it my parents control me so tight?
is it good for me..? or is it also bad for me?
what if my parents doesn't control me, what will happen to me?
many times i had decline invites form friend ...
declining the invites doesn't make me happy also.
it makes me so hard to face them , when i meet them chat with them or to talk with them.
when i think back of all these , i feel like crying in my heart .. but i can't cry out bzs its very hard ..the feeling is just too complicated ..
and now its raining outside.... its make me more like wanted to cry .
y does this sad feeling appear in human !?! y does human have emotion...?
what happen if ppl doesn't had an emotion..?
......

No comments:

Post a Comment