Saturday, August 14, 2010

recently was busy chasing drama's
hehe
one drama that i had finish watching it was 'I'm Your Teacher/ I'm Sam'
about this drama, it has 16th episode only, considered a short drama.
i give about a rating of 9.0/10.0
happy and sad moments... and most of it is laughter
other comment for me is that, T.O.P rap a short essay in class which was wicked...xD
other than that is Park Min Young, cute and funny expression...
while another drama that i pick up is also from KBS...
this drama i pick it up since my sis watching it and i found it interesting to start watching it,
'Baker King ; Bread, Love, Dream', total of 30th episode but showing till 20th episode,
waiting next week for the up coming episodes as it's getting more heat up...
even though not till the end of episode, i already feel that this drama is cool,
giving it about 9.5/10.0
thumbs up, recommend u guys to watch if your reading my blog.


As for now, it's raining now again...
for no reason
it just feels to right
maybe it represent my heart that it's raining?
or cool me down for my temper?
or relax me with the breezing air?
the smell of the rain is so unique...
as i am not mentioning about the heat release from the tar road smell or the acid rain smell...

hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment