Wednesday, August 18, 2010

gah,
finally can say finish cleaning up and tidy up my room.
before cleaning up, my room was like... gosh, everything is everywhere... :X
but now more organize and more comfortable to look around...
hehe
feels kinda plain for my room,
gona soon start putting ups my previous photos and also poster on the wall...=D

got to start having money saving plan for my aim...
using previous ang pao money to buy TaeYang Solar international album perhaps ?
and saving up my other money for a DSLR...
while making it a bit faster to achieve, planning to save up monthly pocket money...
save up 30% ? XD then minimise my entertainment and also beverages....
uhmm... got a feeling that this will work out quite well...
fighting !!

got to run,
as need to help my mom to clean up other area of the house... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment