Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Messy~

Haiz, it's been more than a week
still coughing and the worsen part is that i got block nose...
haiz~

by last saturday its was my 1st time being a Tester Promoter...
quite interesting and learnt something
but
it was quite stress out kinda like
need to keep on telling the same thing to customer ;
time passes slowly, that slower than i thought it would be ;
need write report ;
keep the booth and things, that this is actually i hate the most ;
bad management of the outlet? O_O because of the pricing

other than that...
i think its been more than a month till now,
my freaking laptop isn't back yet
and i bet this time when its back,
it should, or should be say must be fix till good condition
while not like last time, that i actually reject to receive it due to the quality of the fixing.
for me to be so eager to get back my laptop and not using this mini laptop
isn't because of the games...
but is that by using my own laptop i can actually enjoy bigger screen O_O
that won't stress out my eyes badly...

meanwhile,
i have been using the previous time much on thinking about my past
and think about the future
about bad memories and good memories...
1 that i don't really forget though
that is the 18th birthday that i had alone at KL, the day that my business foundation starts
at first i think it was quite sad that the 1st time i pass my birthday alone.
but on the very same day, actually i am happy that i got a very great present indeed
that from my parents, that is to able me to continue to study...
the happy moment was those that i pass my times happy sad angry unpleasant moment with my friends, not only secondary buddies and friends and college friends but also with my family and me myself.
i do believe that appreciate every moment in our life is very important.

time passes, thoughts grow
imagination reduce, reality grow stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment