Tuesday, August 10, 2010

i think most of u guys do know i listen
K-Pop more...
but it doesn't means taht i didn't listen to any english or chinese/mandarin song...
ok ?
aiks... it's just less listen to it and doesn't have a good memory to remember their names...
aish~ and music has no boundaries ...

anyway,
life still kinda mess up for me...
my laptop isn't back yet that is the most main problem killing me...
second is that i'm kinda lazy to move myself to clean up? tidy up? clear up? my room? that is loaded with quite a number of stuff all over the place that is not so organized... =X
meanwhile, before i had my bath...
i kinda use about 1 hour to actually look into the magazine and start to extract poster...
after extract and roll them up and keep it in my desk...
i actually found out that i own quite a number of poster that had 4 mini hole due to the staple
as the poster is 2 sided, so i just roll up with those that is more interesting to me such as k-pop idol facing inside...XD
anyway, any1 that reading this any idea where is can laminate poster ??

No comments:

Post a Comment