Tuesday, June 29, 2010

recently bought myself a sneaker
as for later,
aim to get myself a DSLR, hand-phone,
skinny jeans, a new pair of spectacle,
and a job after my foundation ends as before starting degree.

well, the fact is that my
foundation final exam is coming very soon,
i meant it by very soon as it starts next week monday.
need to catch up a lot...
T_T hope that manage to understand all before entering the war zone.
as for
some friends or majority do knows
when exams,
some may leave the exam hall early because manage to finish up the whole paper lesser than the time given;
or
leave the exam hall early due to no idea what the question wanted, can't answer the paper and don't want to stuck at the exam hall, so leave early.

i hope that i won't be in either both option above,
just hope that i able to use up all the time to answer well all my papers well.
pray hard, study hard, eat hard !!
might as well study smart ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment