Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weee ~
didn't expect it to be so happening even with lesser people compare with previous year that location is held at the SS15 TBS.
the event that i mention above is YED, Young Entrepreneur Day
it start the official starting time to sell things was by 9:15am.
but we was like rushing to finish up the decoration from 8:20am till almost 9am
but manage to set things up quite ok to be said.
by the time 9am, our stall only have cakes and pudding that is home made by Alvin mom.
a great tq to his mom, although they won't be reading this.
as time pass
around 9:45am, all the important people of taylor's gave a speech and also launch this event again ==||

we waited till around 10:40am++
only our pizza from Papa John and mini donuts from J-Co
the pizza didn't taste very nice for my opinion though
but it sold out by around 11:45 am, its like only 1 hour+ to sold it all
around 10 box of pizza..? or i have the wrong information, or is it 12 box =X
and the donuts sold out around 1pm+
and what is left is the pudding and cake
that less people demand on it...
that is without reason as it do taste nice...

for my shift actually is 10-11 am, but still having fun at the stall
=D
start to having fun taking June and Weijack camera to take photo.
it's like from 1pm+ start to take photo to nearly 3pm.

to be honest, today was extremely crazy and cool ~
and also wish to get myself a camera back...
but money doesn't allow to.

after this event,
me, desmond lee, elaine chin, kuan yen and wan wen
went for badminton...
O_O
it was fun playing
but
it was exhausted for me as too long not having any exercise
when i reach my unit, my leg was like unwilling to move after sitting on the chair...xD
haiz... ~

today feeling was quite happy =D
maybe bzs of the YED ? !

friday is my english assignment presentation adi
but slides not eyt done ==
need to congratulation myself
and 2 more weeks till
my final's while also my last semester.
2 more presentation needed to be done in these 2 weeks and also 1 speaking test and 1 listening test.
but the main point is that i had not started any revision yet !!
GOD !!

No comments:

Post a Comment