Friday, July 2, 2010

let's talk about music 1st,
yesterday was 1st of July also
is a month full of excitement for me, i think~
1st of July already got Tae Yang
Bae Solar album released.
like all the tracks
but in it, i like 'Before You Fall Asleep'
and 'Take It Slow' the most...
as for slow and sweet, i prefer 'You're My'
will search for the lyric's soon after my finals.

a part that i take it from the 'I Need a Girl'
XD
kinda envy Tae Yang...
as also the adorable Dara

where another story is that i found another leng lui
XD
from a new debut girl group
named Suzy
she's only 16th this year .. O_O



Tae Yang - Before You Fall Asleep (Audio)

erm about myself
i think i am a bit of stress out
even though i download these songs
as it is use to calm myself down...
less than 2 days will be my final semester final exam
kinda start to freak out
as i am not able to remember stuff for a long time...
as only for a while and its forgotten
T_T
other than that..
i got very stress in my accounting and BST, where i can't recall on hows the working and equations...
hope that this last few days i am able to really remember and know how it is done...
where for english, got tensed up... for the listening part and essay part... as i screwed it quite even in the exercise...
as for economics, the most exciting one... that is need to memories tons of theory and graphs
where i use to understand the economics more than i remember it.. so i think it will be quite a challenging stuff for me...
most of my friends say i had nothing to worry...
but i seems that they are very wrong...
as i really do feel i'm in deep shit.
but i will do my best
that is for my own good and also not to disappoint my parents...
anyway
most probably won't be looking into blog for few days till next week after exam.

at last but not least,
good luck to all my
TBF course mate July intake 2009
all the best in our finals
bless us all with good strength in mental and physical
to do our best of the best in this final

No comments:

Post a Comment