Sunday, June 27, 2010

yesterday
watched this movie,
that is quite long ago
'Alice In Wonderland'
well... over rating 7/10
not to talk much on this.
as at night,
went yam cha with my buddies
at Tong Sui Gai @ Ipoh
and talk a bit crap at there..XD

as for today,
Sunday~!
early morning wake up around 6:30
had a refreshing warm bath
and pack my stuff
delidale delay till 8am +
only went for breakfast @ 'Let's Rock' or called as Dai Ga Lok
wuhu~ long time didn't eat adi...
felt quite satisfy
went back to home for a while
and start journey around 10:00am head to KL
reach Subang Jaya around 12 pm
drop off my laptop back to my unit and seated for a while only left for lunch
@ ss14 Bak Kut Teh
then around 1:35pm only reached Pavilion.
quite lucky to get a parking slot when enter to the parking bay.
but got pissed when leaving due to the XXXKing service that didn't minus the ticket time charge
as they got this thing 'Every RM100 minus 1 hour parking charge'
but, it didn't minus to the according amount...!! RAWR !
back to the shopping story,
just bought something...for me
but for my parents
i think is a good swiping for goods...
=X
i only bought 2 T-Shirt
1 from Bossini & 1 from Zara
pic's of them are showed below.

haiz,
thought able to buy the Nike sneaker d
but fail to persuade my dad...
O_O
but nvm la...
dad used a lot money also adi...
but got their opinion on it...
so most probably using own money to buy it soon ?
as for dinner, had it @ Dragon I
lolx!!
for me, i don't really feel like eating due to stomach not feeling well...
but also ate some ...
too bad.. haiz...
after the dinner,
guess what ?
got into the jam
for around 15 min or 20 min to got out of that area...
reached my unit around 8:44pm
and my parents and sis head back to Ipoh...
^^
safe trip ~ hehe

another song from SJ repackaged album,

No comments:

Post a Comment