Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a busy or somehow confused week to be in
this friday, economic assignment due date
but i think the economic assignment has no problem for now

while another assignment due date that are near is accounting that is by next monday
about this assignment,
i'm totally up sad
not because of group member or anything
but is about me on why i can't understand it
i can't do it even after i read and studied about it
i just don't know why.
this feeling is so strange
that i myself hardly can tell what is it.
i felt so stressed when
i'm doing this assignment
while also in the tutorial
felt like wanted to cry out why i had no idea on it.
am i choosing the right course ??
but i am on the track
and how can i change now... ?
i get more clueless now on whether i need to change the subject
i wanted to study in degree

someone just give me advice on it...
i'm totally clueless on my interest and what i should study now

other than that,
recently i'm watching 'Cinderella's Sister'
when watching it
it just somehow makes me feel like
it's so reality that it actually happen
but not only in the drama itself
and
it somehow distress me from assignments
but also causing confuse on my feeling
most of the part just makes me feel like touched or feel like crying out also
but can't it's so complicated...
though, i will still recommend u to watch it...
it's a worth watching drama with deep in moral values in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment