Saturday, September 26, 2009

26th Sept

wow.
so fast the past 1 week le.
feel like the 1 week is just 1 day.
but its ok , as next week coming back to Ipoh again.
as there is some event need to be attend.
today finally able to eat my mom cooking.. T.T
as last few days all also eat outside or got dinner to attend.
my mom cooking is still the best ^^
and i got to eat something that my dad and sis not able to eat.. hehe
as my dad went to KL le. and my sis back KL by last teusday.
so, only me and my mom able to eat it...
and its 'Shut Kap'
the photo will do the explanation...


the texture is just like the bird nest ... but its different la by the look , name ....

tomorrow need to go back KL le.. T.T
morning d KTM , by 9 am .
sob..so early jau need to leave Ipoh le...
but when tomorrow reach my hostel , i need to focus and start to write a draft about my econs assignments. if not, i will have not enough time to finish it.

well , as for my playing on Restaurant City need to be slow down le.. lolz...

now packing my stuff @.@
bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment