Sunday, September 20, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya to my malay friends.
hmm actually these days i also very lazy to write thing to my blog.
reach Ipoh by yesterday night.
and went out to have supper with my friends at a mamak stall at green town .
the main reason i eat supper is because i had my dinner very early that is by 4 smtg +
@.@
eat till around 11:30
then i had to head back home le..
as i also tired le..

for today i woke up quite early that is by 8 smtg..
then waited till around 9 only go out to eat breakfast .
ntg much to say .
but very happy that able to eat breakfast with my parents hehe...
at KL need eat alone for morning.
hmm for afternoon, went ut with friends to had lunch ..=X
sry dad didn't ahd lunch with ya...
then at the evening time , went to see the house that is in progress...
some photo do explains it...


side view
front view
my room , from the front view
my room by the back view toward front

aiks..
hope that it really do can finish in time that is by next year.
but i can c that there is lot more need to be done or progress..
well , i think that's all for today ~
lastly but also once again Selamat Hari Raya to my friend and happy holiday for all those that are on holiday .
but not least to those friend who are going to continue exam after raya , HWAITING !!

No comments:

Post a Comment