Saturday, September 5, 2009

@.@

quite lazy to update my blog .
bzs of the laziness .
laziness sure kill us .
last sunday went back to Ipoh, my home town .
but monday need head back to KL le.
as the reason why i went back by saturday is that go back by y relative car.
reach Ipoh by near noon around 11:00 something.
then afternoon, i went out with my friend .
aiks..felt so bad ne.. after reach home not long then leave home again.
after hang out with my friend, i went to the KTM station to buy the ticket for my return by Hari Raya.
when i at the counter, when i ask for the time that i wanted.
what i answer i get its that sold out . all left is the time that is not not not very good --"
but no choice,so need to buy also.
back by 19th Sept 6 pm from KL Central but most probably reach by 9 pm night.
after a whole afternoon time doing all these things, its time for me to head back home le.. XD
by that night, my dad bring me,my mom , my sis, my GU Jiong and a uncle to go eat at Munchung Restaurant .
haha a great meal its what i want at my home town.

for the next day (Monday)
wake up by 8 something then go out to have my breakfast with my family like my usual days.
ate at a place where my parents never bring me to before.
well, the food is delicious, that is what i can say.
at afternoon, chit chat with my parents and also play with the dog >.< so cute ..

this is the naughty dog Cookie(1st dog) haha still so naughty.


this is the new dog, hehe also a poodle named Baby. hehe
it seems like wanted to bite me.. T.T sad.. bzs it never meet me before.
its fur is very very very soft ... XD but in these photo you can't saw these feature.

my mom also did something for us to had.
that is 'yun wo' bird nest .. > <
can you see this??? its texture is like jelly but it isn't .



when reach lunch time, we all went to our cousin house to eat lunch.
after eat and chat at there till around 3pm something.
me and my sis went back to home 1st, as we need to start pack our stuff for the leave to head back KL.
after get ready everything...
we left Ipoh by 5:10pm.
thought of will reach KL by 7/8pm
but...
the photo bellow explain all...jam for at there for around 2 hours.
1st thought is :"there sure had a big accident in front that causes all this jam."
but when we reach to the area...
guess what ?
the accidentis at the another way or means the opposite lane(KL > Ipoh) not our (Ipoh > KL)
~w~"
damn za dou... all busy body stop and see then cause the jam.
but this accident i think its quite serious.
as at least 12 car involve in it.. all car condition is very damaged.
i wonder how it happen ...
after all these jam ...
reach Subang Jaya by 9pm +++
and only had our dinner =='
but its ok la...
lastly,very thx for the ride from KL > Ipoh, Ipoh > KL and the treat of the nice food from my relative Gu Jiong.
and also must thx for the caring from them and also my parents for this 1 and half day time... =X
haha

as for yesterday (5th Sept)
my dad came to KL ...
what a surprise, call me by evening.
thought of going to drink things and go walk at Ikano only.
but then till night time le .
so also go for our dinner lor.
then had dinner with my dad and also with my sis at The Curve Dragon-I
as The Curve is only opposite of Ikano.
the food was very very expensive but 1 thing is that the food quality is there .
so its quite fair to pay by that rate.

for today, the present.
wake up by 11 something at morning, aiks... sleep till so late.. ><
doing nothing other than sit in front of the laptop .
but later will be studying for my mid term exam .
other than that ...
i so hope or wish that i can buy all those nice album ...
but 1st thing, i can't see them in KL or even Ipoh.
second its expensive, as i doesn't have so much money ...
sob...
i think that's all.
for more thing, maybe will update later or soon. ~
bye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment