Monday, October 5, 2009

days

very lazy to upload photo d... as most are already uploaded at my facebook...
last saturday is my best friend birthday ^^
Choong Dick Mun 18th birthday.
Wish ya Happy Birthday here also...^^ although this post is posted so late...
i always just wanted to wish ya, be confident of what you wish for and face everything bravely.
the friendship chain between us will never break.

while about me...
i felt like suicide-ing but can't do that as i had not accomplish everything that i wanted.
and after think deeper, i just can't end my life by now because of this small matter that i can't really face ?
i am just too no confident in myself by doing everything.

i am so wonder what is my future and what is the purpose of me on this world?
give me a clue !!

No comments:

Post a Comment