Sunday, May 10, 2009

yeah to 10th of May

well,today is sunday and also Mother's Day.
1st of all wanted to wish my mom Happy Mother Day and then to all the mothers' .
today morning had my breakfast with my family , that is my dad,mom , sis and me .
we ate at the old town there de fish ball noodle.
after eating, drop off my sis to Jj to work by 11:00 am then head back to home.
till afternoon , get sms from fresh that meet at Perade by 2 pm to sing K.
by then i start to get ready by 12:50 p.m .
after finish bathing , eating lunch me and my mom head to the old town there to buy school uniform for form 6 for me by tml need to enroll by morning .
after buying the uniform, time still early that is only 1:45 p.m
but i tell my mom to drop me off to Perade as no need to go back home and back to the town area again.
as i reached Perade earlier , i walked about the whole Pearde .
as i found out that i miss out alot when im not in Ipoh .
some new shop lots , update and lot's more.
for me the 1st shop lot i enter is the disc shop named Cheerful Lifestyle .
then i found out something very interesting, where i found that they had Big Bang concert disc on sell !! omg?? last time wat i saw they in stock is only TVXQ , Rain and SJ only but now Big Bang also.. yeah !
so guess what , before getting together with friend to have fun. i already spend RM 38 to buy that concert disc. V(^o^)v
then when 2 pm arrive we all meet up then go to K-box to check in to start sing K.
we sang till 6 pm.
and it was really fun as every1 sang and had fun in it.
but too bad that i can't bring my camera as there is some technician problem.
then as for my dinner i had it with my family as today is Mother Day.
when reach home, the 1st thing is to double check stuffs that i need to bring to school by tml morning.then i start to watch the concert DVD 1 .
and it was awesome , so speachless. the start of the concert that is the intro was started so nice ..>< man.. must c it !!
watch finish for about 2 hours.
very enjoy it.


this is the layout of the concert album. look cool ya..><

can't admit that they are too damn fXcking cool !!

Big Bang the best !!

well good night to all my friends and Happy Mother Days once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment