Monday, May 25, 2009

doh`~~ V(^o~)v

well,today afternoon i went to Aus Ed to confirm my registeration about which college i am going.
i applied for Taylor's Business Foundation le.
well,now i got another problem that is will i get a nice place for me to stay at there..><
after went registeration,my dad drive us to check the house building process.
well..as there are 2 photo below :-


quiet fast or should say very slow in this building process.
but 1 thing for sure that is this house is really very high.
as u can c ,at the second photo .
i was standing at the stair case that is about more 3 or 4 steps to the first floor. at that veiw i can watch houses at the other side.
other than that at the other view,it able to me saw Pantai Hospital the the flight over. =X
as for Sunday , 24-5-09
i went to Jusco to watch movie with few friends.
that is Chicky,Dick Mun,Kian Yoon , Miao, Carmenn , Carmenn sis and me.
we watch Night At The Museum II by 1:45 p.m
erm can say its worth to watch to get some laughters.
well tml will be the day for Utars students to orientation .
wish them have fun to forward studies and also get to know more friend. but don't forget me..my friend..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment