Saturday, May 23, 2009

22th of May

well,today morning after finish eat my breakfast,i thought i wanted to on9 my TLBB to play.but the problem is there is some problem to most of the player fail to patch or log in to the game/server .
so then i decided to clean up and reorganize stuff at my room, well there will be no photo for my messy room and after reorganized room photo.
but there is some photo about stuff's that i found and bring me back the memories of things that i receive by my friend and relatives .
for the photo 'Pen" is given to me when about 5 years ago ?!?! by a uncle that live at Taiwan .
then the second 1 is received when i was admitted to the hospital for getting Dengue Fever . And the card is dedicated from my classmate and ex-classmates or can be said as friends . Well , i wanted to say Tq once again at here for the wishing card to wish me get well soon.
For the third photo , about the gold Micky Mouse chain is given to me by my sis. It was brought when she at the Japan by joining the Youth Exchange. well that time didn't even get a chance to say Tq to my dear sis, but also sry bzs now also say Tq and even maybe that my sis can't read this .
And yes for the fifth photo, a nice and memorable watch . Its was given by a Japan girl named Midori that is my second sis Kai Mui when doing Youth Exchange also . Tq once again .




well,after reorganized my desk and stuff . i feel more comfortable and more easy to find stuff that i wanted in my room.

for today 23th May ,
went to Perade with my friend Chicky to meet up with Hong,Dick Mun ,Miao and Kian Yoon .
but for me i did something very noob before i was picked up by Chicky to bring me to Perade.
The noob thing is that i forgot to bring my hand phone ! OMG , how to survive ne?
but it still ok bzs i still have my friend Chicky at my side.
forget about my HP 1st , the second thing i did after meeting up with them except Hong . I went to the Cheerful Lifestyle again to c whether the Big Bang Second concert is still on sell a not , but i found out something more interesting . That is i found out that they got Se7en de 747 concert that is 7 - 04 - 07 de concert . What a OMG , bzs i went to Yes Asia web to check but it said that it was sold out. But today i manage to find it. Without thinking after saw that its a original 1 , i straight bought it .
well today reach home quiet late by night so maybe i watched it by tml night as tml afternoon still have plan to go with Chicky and them .



well, before going to eat dinner or can say go drink tea with them at Kopitiam at the Ipoh Padang 1 .
i requested Chicky to drop me by to my house to take my phone as he go to pick up Carmenn at her house that is also near to my house.
but when i take le my phone , i did 1 thing stupid again, that is i didn't check that is there any msg or miss call .
i check it only when i reach Kopitiam .
2 sms 1 miss call from Dai Di / Wen Qi .
they sms me by the time 2 smtg.
to ask me out to Perade to watch movie , but that time i at Perade le but i didn't know that they go to watch movie.
aiks, damn sorry ne.

i was drop by to my house by Chicky by 10:45 + after going Kopitiam chit chat .
tq for driving me all the day , tq again to Chicky.
and also wish them have fun at Voodo Pub . as i can't join them.
Nightz to all ppl

No comments:

Post a Comment