Wednesday, May 27, 2009

a gloomy day

woke up quiet late today as yesterday late went to sleep.
as yesterday night was watching "Just Like Heaven" showed by TV 2 .
then need to call my mom to pack food for my breakfast .
today weather is so gloomy and seems like want to rain , but still the temperature is so hot .
for today i didn't went out , whole day stay at home..aiks..
facing my dad laptop . guess wat im doing..?
after playing TLBB on9 for 7 days , i felt boring le = =" feel like a cacat de game..
then went back to Dota..~~ well today i didn't feed in any games. =D that was a good case..
but im not so happy at the host , as i play le around 6 or 7 round..got about 4 round is host leave..sien.. after get owned then leave..

actually i now is wasting time,didn't do anything tat is benifits for me.
aiks... someone kick me to wake up ne..
i just feel like want to learn tennis..><
but learn tennis need use $$ again..aiks..y everything also $$ de..

No comments:

Post a Comment