Friday, May 29, 2009

I(~o~)I

aish...y everyday so hot de...make me feel like want to go bath for every sec..
well these days not much thing to update as i didn't go out or do anything...

btw,for the Se7en 747 concert DVD , i had watched finish .
for this Se7en 747 concert DVD , i will give 10/10 for the concert , but for the quality for this DVD i only give 7/10 . As this DVD is fully korea ne , means no subtitile at all . so its hard for me to know wat he is talking about in the interview , making and inside the concert. aiks , quiet sad about it .


aiks my lunch for today , instant noodle with the taste of "牛肉" . about the fish ball i added in by myself. erm not so tasty ne, i thought it made from Taiwan de food should be nice de..but... dissapointment .
Bang~ someone help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i freaking bored and doing ntg at home...
i wan $$ and go out with friend or i wan drive to Kampar to find friend la ~!!!! y my mom don't let me drive alone de?

No comments:

Post a Comment