Sunday, October 31, 2010

last day of october

To wrap up everything for this month,
i think that this month is full of ups and downs in overall.
things that happen in this month,
got my self a new laptop Compaq Presario CQ42, to replace the previous 1 that got nasty... =/

enroll myself into Taylor's UWE - Accounting and Finance, overall what i see is that the total of girls > boys... but strangely that my group/class that actually has the most boys and less girls...whereas other group/class are like even or girls>boys ?
adapting to the new group, though got quite few that i had already know from foundation.
other than that, i'm stressed out for no specific reason or unidentified reasons.
in this first year which consist of Term 1 + Term 2 and 6 subjects, which is Intro to finance accounting, intro to management accounting, business statistic & decision making, business information system management, economics for business & accounting, and management & organization behavior.
puff ~ feel like gona stressed out in this 1st year and half dead by sec year and died by third year, and when into the world = become undead.

got a bit not happy with my land lord, which typically she has this 大小姐脾气
and she keeps on sms to me on every month end to remind or should say rush me to bank in the rental, but the point is the rental will be banked in on every last day of the month.. ok ?? why the XXXX that she need to keep on disturbing me... gosh ! almost every month end mood got messed up by her...

got my self applied for PTPTN loan, now need to get a whole sack of document that need to be sign and prepared. so that can hand in by the time when the officer go to the campus.. ?! cross hand, hope every things go smoothly~

messed up my system, which now i can't actually differentiate wants and need.
but for my aim, i'm sure that i going to go for DSLR for the 1st and next is to get myself a blackberry
=)

last but not least, yesterday went to Sunway Giza Tao for dinner as to celebrate Ching Huei birthday. the not good part is that i got over hungry which cause me had not very good appetite to consume tons of food, which actually make that day sad for me. but still i'm still happy to get into the chit chats when eating and all the celebration...
and also wish her all the best for taking SPM in november...

less than 2 hours, got to welcome november and put the month of october into the back of my memories where all secrets and the detailed stuff be buried into the locked memories.

hope that november will be a fresh month and a waits challenges a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment