Thursday, October 21, 2010

do skip this post, if u had no interest in about my personal. tq.


Is good to see how friends taking a step forward ahead changing and walking toward brighter path,
how i wish i could step forward even 1 single little step...
but no matter how hard i try, i still fail...
because of something happen way back before when i was in primary school days,
i lost myself by that day by wearing another mask in daily life
no meeting or talk to much people around me
or even i talk but many things are locked...
in such a way that i don't really share any secrets to anyone,
i meant everyone... but all lock behind the history of memories.
till secondary school, where i found a group of friends that i can approach with,
but somehow there isn't the trust in between that i can't feel it.
still, i do believe we are still buddies but not as simple as friends...
though now u guys were all in Ipoh and Kampar while i am the only 1 that is at KL.
as now i do feel the gap in between us, as less communicate.
as i am saying that i wore a mask at primary school to hide my main personality,
but i kept on wearing on mask on above...
that till now, that i can't even know actually whats my true personality
i felt so random...

i can push or to give positive advice to friend around me,
but why is it that i am the one that had all those negative thought roaming in my mind, every sec in my life... i tried to think so positively and speak so positively but somehow the confidence is not there.
i just had no idea now...
had no how to proceed for now until i really do fight won against the 'object' that is seal so deeply that i can't even remember of how it happen and how it ended.

meanwhile, i do feel like there is a gap between me and people around me.
i do hope to know about something,
that is about, is it hard to approach to me??
it can be talk to me, saying hi... or what so ever that it is related to it.... do drop a comment or send me a e-mail or tell in msn. if u are my friend that is reading about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment