Monday, October 19, 2009

silence

now my moral assignment 2 had done, done the logbook and also the presentation.
as the presentation is done by today.
and i know that when i am presenting, i sux on it...
suddenly felt nervous and forget to say many things.
other than that i also know that the slide for my group is way to different from all the other group...
now i am wondering what will be my individual marks for my presentation and also the group mark...
this week will be a very busy week.
as 1 assignment due by this week and next week will be having a important presentation that will cost a lot, i mean a lot of the marks.
felt very nervous in my heart and also in my soul.
felt like can't even say a word correctly.
while for the logbook and the slide is not done yet ...
i felt like we are so dead...
while for tomorrow, there will be a interview at Port Dickson for account assignment 2.
hope that tomorrow will be a success.

people will not know what i felt in my heart or what i am thinking in my mind. sometimes i feel that why do i lock everything in my heart and mind? but when think back, its because is all promises that need to be kept secret and things that need to be achieve.

do i look like a KL zhai to u all ??
how come got people predict that i am a KL zhai ?
anyone can give me a reason for it?

2 weeks from my finals...

currently listening to TaeYang - Where you at ?

No comments:

Post a Comment