Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EWE presentation day

Today was the long waited day,
that was the English Week Exhibition (EWE)
i can hardly sleep by yesterday,
as i am too nervous but also curious about the event.
get up from my bed by 6:30 a.m. and get myself prepared
and head to M Floor of TBS by 7:30 a.m.
it was so quiet at the time of 7:40 a.m at the M Floor,
as there are actually no one there except the few of us that are going to present soon and
decorating the board.
even my fingers can count it all.
but as pass by to 8 a.m.
people starts to come in.
but for me, my group and course mate went to account lecture 1st by 8:00 a.m.
and ask for permission to leave earlier
that is by 9:30 a.m.
but Miss Tham give us break by 9:15 a.m.
by that time we just left and head to M Floor only
well from start i was totally nervous.
that can hardly stand or speak well.
last 15 minutes before we start our presentation.
last rehearsal strike in as for the last preparation
as 8:55 a.m. we saw the judges are here and sitting till 9:00 a.m.
when the clock strike 9 a.m.
one of the judges are going to randomly pick up 1 group to do the 1st presentation.
as they walk in, she just point at our board and tell us that we are the 1st group that are going to present for today.
and me and my group was like
what the ???
but as a fact, we also prepared ourselves and set up the slides.
about the process of the presentation i won't be telling here, if you're interested ask me.
our presentation went quite well that runs about 16 minute and 4 minutes earlier than the time limit.
as for my part of the presentation part,
i know i was nervous
and done a mistake.
don't ask me, as my group and also the people there will only know.
T.T quite disappointed at there.
but trough out it was self satisfaction as i had done my best.
but will be improving my presentation skill.
before i forget i would like to say tq to my friend that support and cheer me.
but not least my sis. tq !
erm as for the photo below is our group presentation board and with all the group member.

after group 1.3 all had done the presentation.
we had decided to take a group picture.
as u can see,
our plan is that the whole 1.3 group wear black and white concept.
as for gentlemen is to wear pure black and with a white/white silver tie
and as for ladies is to wear white formal cloth and with black dress/slack. (sorry for the not correct term used)

the photo above doesn't show everyone of us, as some have left and some doesn't want to join us.
just wish that we, group 1.3 will rock and have fun trough out the whole foundation.
hwaiting !!!!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


wish all the group that going to present tomorrow all the best !!

No comments:

Post a Comment