Saturday, February 14, 2009

a Valentine day ?!?!?!?!

well,today wake up at morning and its quiet late also ne.
then get a bath and prepare myself.
as today i got plan with friends.
after get bath and dress up, me and my mom go and get our breakfast to eat.we eat at the nearby shop as we didn't know where to eat .
after finish eating, my mom drop down my sis's at home and i drive to Parkson.
but not only i ownself go la,bzs if i drive the car then my mom will don't have car to drive.
so,when i arrive to Parkson. I switch place to let my mom to drive back to home.
as today plan, is to celebrate my friends birthday.
we decided to go K-box to sing K .
but before we go to sing K, we had our lunch at the Shushi King.
after done lunch only we head to th K-box.
as the photo below can c who got go to sing K .


as the friend of birthday is sitting at the second left hand-side . and for me in the most right hand-side 1 and i look very dark ==" in this photo.

Happy 18th Birthday to my friend Hong.
wish ya happy and healthy always.
friendship forever ~

we sing for about 4 & half hours . and our trouts are like OMG . no voice.
haha
from 1 o'clock start sing till 5:30 =X
and all the people above in the photo is single, and hang out together to sing K at a day of Valentine days..haha

after finish singing , we all decide to go home.
one of the friend, Chicky drive all the other ppl back home. and for me is my mom to pick me back to home.

after reaching home, not for long i told my mom im hungry.
but my mom need to go out dinner with some Aunties .
so only left me and my 2 sis.
then we decide to get our dinner at the K10 to eat claypot rice.

when we were heading back home,we get stuck at a stupid traffic jam.
that is caused by the Sultan or watever Raja .
we like stuck there for about 15 minute to give way to the 2 'Watever' ppl.
when they pass by , ==" wat the shit la.. block the whole way and make whole area traffic jam for just gving way to 2 'watever' guy !!!
as they pass by, all were sitting in Benz,BMW,Nissan(x-trail) .. !!!
wtf ?? should those 'watever' guys support Malaysia made cars ??
aiyo, even these ppl buy imported cars. how to persuade Rakyat to buy the Malaysia made cars ne??
bzs as the 'watever' ppl knows that these Malaysia made car is not safe. ==||
so geram le...

peace.. NO offence to Anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment