Sunday, February 8, 2009

...........

well today wake up at 9 something in the morning.
but wake up in a condition very blur and sleepy.
bzs yesterday , i sleep very late..like about 2 am ..aiks.
when my dad call me to wake up and tell me that today we are going to Cameron after having breakfast.
and i like, 'huh !?!? and i said bull shit ! '
bzs for me, going to Cameron is a very boring trip..bzs only get to c green things and buy vege..and there is ntg to do there...
but in the end i also get my butt up from the bed and go get ready to go .
aiks. after having breakfast, my dad straight heading to the Cameron road .
but just sit for awaile ..as after 30 minute , we reach le the Cameron.
but for the activity that we had at Cameron, i won't say it out as it is hard to describe.
had lunch by 2 p.m + at the Tanah Ratah
then continue to lepak at there lor..
start heading down to Simpang Pulai about 6:30++ and reach about 6:55+ .
aiks..
by then i thought my dad will head back to Ipoh to have dinner but,my dad head to Gopeng.
to
only
eat
a
Gopeng Lai Fen !?!?!
the Lai Fen was quiet good la..but for the 'liu' was not so nice as it is very salty..
and the worse thing is their service , like only care about the local customer(Gopeng ppl)
and not so care about us.
so XXXX !!!!!
and when i order for a extra bowl of Lai Fen, the waitress like making me a visible men...
so .so ...
well.. she don't wan serve ..mai ba chau la.
diu .
left after finish eating..but of course got pay la. as pay when food is served.
when we were sitting at the car, me and my dad like saying "next time don't come eat again, so LC la ! "
then mai enter highway and reach home after 15 minute drive from Gopeng.
haha.
then after reach home,1st thing i do is to go have a nice bath .
second, open the laptop.
start to play Dota lor..but only play 1 round, as i am very tired also.
well that round was owning..haha
and then start ebuddy to on9 msn.
start chat with Christina .
as we didn't chat for long time
while chatting i also open the window media player to listen to song lor.
thats all for today lor..as i am going to bed soon also..

No comments:

Post a Comment