Monday, February 16, 2009

a hot,very hot day~~

aish.
wake up in a very hot day condition.
today wake up by 10 + in the morning.
eat my breakfast with my sis, as my mom had breakfast with my dad earlier.
then head back to home and sit under the fan just to cold down the body.
then open pc, on9 msn and listen to song. yeah..
well , songs that i heard is strong baby & stylish(fila) by Big Bang and SNSD GEE..
haha these song sure make my mind relax.
then start to surf net.
1st is to login to friendster to reply comments.
then go visit blog's
then time just fly till 1 pm smtg..
then i saw cat on9 her msn.
then i wonders , y she on9.
then i pmed her ,and only i find out that today she off day.
next thing we talk is about what we gona take for our lunch .
but the both of us also didn't not know wat to hv for our lunch.
as i need to eat with my mom and sis , while for cat is going to eat alone..><||
as my sis need to go out to Jj with friend by 2 pm. so we left house and after drop by to Jj .
me ,my mom and big sis were thinking of where should we have our lunch. but at the end, we didn't think of any place and just head to the Wolly food court.
for my mom and big sis order 'Hor Hee' and i order 'Bak Ku Teh'
at this 1st time i eat 'Bak Ku Teh' till so full. that until i cant even finish my drinks. aiyo.. so many meat inside .. and the weather is so hot, and make me start to sweet a lot.
after finish eat , i ask my mom to gv me the car keys to start the engine and let me enjoy the air-cone ..wakakaka ..
after reach home, the 1st thing i do is to go on the fan and sit infront of the pc again.. =X then now writting blog lor.
actually im a very boring person that has ntg to say but still write blog. what a boring guy i am.

and there is some fire works photo taken by me by yesterday night at the belcony of my house. if no wrong is from the Ipoh Padang or MBI.but this time de fire works also not as nice as compare to last year Merdeka fire works. but i only take few .aiks

No comments:

Post a Comment