Friday, February 13, 2009

[Untitled]

erm , didn't online for few days.
well, things still goes as usual .
as i am still not siok with my second sis.
so i gv her a cold war .
and also didn't talk much with any of my family .

i just hope that now i faster get my SPM result then make a decision which i will go where to study.
as now i am still struggle in choosing whether going to Form 6 or go Collage.
as my mom prefer me to straight go to collage as she says that form 6 is quiet hard,and scare that i can't take it.
well, im not sure about it. and my thought is that ntg goes easy if want to achieve higher.
if go to form 6 i will also do my best in it and not like doing my high skull times , like always only on games and not go for studies.
well, as now im also bored with always facing the pc .

well guys.. any suggestion for me? go form 6 or go collage ??
aiks..

other than worrying about my studies.
i also worry about my NS ne..
not yet get my body check up also.
if can i really do hope no need go ne.
sob.
very sad
very confuse
very tired of thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment