Thursday, February 24, 2011

spec...ta...cle...

 Should had post this about 1 months ago,
but due to slack and some busy stuff going on.
as assignment is getting loaded more and more and dead lines are queuing up.
 Bought a new spectacle somewhere around the end of January,
lucky that my short-sighted did not increase, but my astigmatism increased... =(

1- photo of my new spectacle ♥ly 


2- my previous spectacle, that served me more than 3 years
and it is still usable... =D

3- a photo of me taken by my sis after i had my hair cut after getting the new spectacle on the same day.


 For this 1 month time,
i receive quite some comment on the change of my appearance due to the spectacle.
comments that i think it is positive are, 'you look so 方大同 style', 'leng zhai jor wo', 'you look totally different', 'u look like Korean' and some even says that they can't recognize me. keke
while some not-so-good comments are, 'you look even more nerd', 'the previous spectacle suits u more', and some that i can't recall due to short term memory lost.
anyway, for me that both spectacle serve the same purpose as to assist my eye sight problem. =)

6 comments: