Monday, February 14, 2011

13 - 2 - 2011

Went to Bukit Bintang with my sis yesterday morning.
two aim to head to Bukit Bintang,
1 is to meet up a long-time-no-see friend.. =DD
Simon Chan the awesome one...
Simon Chan

but before meeting him on 11am +
the another aim is to shop in UniQlo
shop for Big Bang T-Shirt !! X)
went too early where i didn't know that it open by 11am... =/
waited there for about an hour till it actually open...
lucky that there is still time left for me and my sis to shop as my friend is on the way.. =)
though most of the cool and nice design are bought by others or left no suitable size,
me and my sis manage to bought 2 + 2 = 4.
check it at the photo below.

After the shop and stuff...
meet my friend in Fahrenheit
had some chit chat and also some teaching towards me on some photography techniques.
head to Pavilion by 12pm, wanted to had lunch.
but ended up wasting an hour on deciding on what food to eat... LMAO....
after the last decision... head to Ichiban Boshi.
the 1st thing is to sit down and ordered hot ocha to dink...
then continues on our chit chat...
hot Ocha
my sis ordered Sal Kama Gozen
while mine, Tori Maru Gozen
& Simon's Ichiban Jyu

seriously that the food proportion is huge, no joking....
only with my food and without any side dishes of shushi, i'm full till i can sense the miso soup at my throat... X)
Simon favorite, pickled ginger.
it's starts full in the beginning and end up left around 1/5 portion.
fresh wasabi
a photo of me, Simon & my sis.
me & Simon
he do look so serious,
*busying replying sms, don't disturb'
Sticky !!!
sis bought one bottle of it.
tadahhh, a mix 1.

after the lunch + buying Sticky, had some walk around pavilion...
and the next thing is went to Chatime to buy some drinks...

Pearl milk tea !
been drinking bubble tea for few days straight ! XD

sit at the chairs and table provided there
& continue our chat again while drinking bubble tea.

Next stop, KLCC !!
noob sis that almsot got smashed by the twin tower.. O_ O
front view of KLCC, evening time.

ended the day by sitting Monorail from KLCC to Kelana Jaya,
as my sis got to her friend house to do some project.
felt sorry that i dragged Simon into the Monorail that is heading to Kelana jaya while, he need to head to Wangsa Maju, which is the opposite way... =X
MianHapNida !

anyway, got to say thank you a lot to Simon on giving me so much tips on the dslr & also the guide on KLCC area... XD
sure got catch up quite a lot on him... since had not meet him for months?? or even near 1 year?? yaiks ~ !
hope to c him more in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment