Saturday, February 12, 2011

i think i got a bit too dare to buy stuff lately.
I've been spending money like theres no worry about it,
as came to realize it is that i don't earn or work for a living.
I've been using my dad's money too much perhaps.
should be saving up more money from my allowance each month now.
been thinking to own these few stuff which is,
1.a Canon wide angle lens
2.a speedlite
3.an A|X belt
4.new hand phone
5.a sport shoes

though this is the 5 things that i can think of for now i wanted them.
but surely i will, or must to save up money to get them.

other than that,i think i had taking things too relaxing.
which is my studies. must change on my attitude in my studies, not to relax or not caring about it no more.

2 comments:

  1. of course lah...save money ma...i also have to save money...ahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, if no save money and keep use parents money... feel guilty... =X

    ReplyDelete