Friday, December 31, 2010

summarized of my 2010 life

For this year 2010,
every things goes normally,
beginning of 2010, moved to new house which is so comfortable and warm for a living.
i must thanks my dad and mom on how they plan & decide for this house,
and not least is that i love the texture and the wall of the house, which the idea came from my dad and it came up to be so nicely done! sadly that i had not went back to my home-town for weeks or months?? and had not taken clear picture of it to share it.

By June,
i had a shift from my hostel to rent a unit at Casa Tiara,
it was quite rush to do the decision and from what i see now is that i'm not very cool with this owner, due to several issue that i do not wish to state at here.
but overall that this unit is quite comfortable to live in though the sad part is that there is no nice view from my unit which is facing other block of building!

Finish my business foundation course by early July,
quite disappointed to look back as in how i did badly for all those exam's
that i did not even put effort in it, while i know i can do better than that.
But it's already a past.
Had another long rest for 3 months after foundation end before my degree starts.
in between those unmentioned months, i had not done anything special or cool other than doing a part time job during the 3 month.
Miss .3 friends, though most of them went to different courses.
meanwhile, before i end my foundation final exam.
i bought myself a high premium Nike sneakers. it


October, the month of roller coaster ride for me,
as i will be starting my degree.
i would like to gratefully thanks my dad to give me a chance to continue my studies.
Before joining the UWE - Accounting and Finance course,
had my very first personal laptop, Compaq Presario CQ42.
one thing that i not very happy with this laptop is that speaker volume is so soft.
back to what happens on my Year 1, term 1
I skipped all the orientation program at first week except lecture.
got to know which group i joined by end of 1st week,
which i find it quite interesting, i'm in tutorial group 3 again. =D
around 9(include me) out of 31 people is from foundation. no idea that it is a good thing or bad thing.
there were less or no interaction between us from the start,
but after 2 months time??? only after such a long time, we only started to make noises...


around this month, December.
manage to bought myself some stuffs, 1st is a skinny fit jeans from UniQlo,
second, a sling bag of JanSport.

and the lovely DSLR. heart it.
bought it at 24th December.
erm, about the photo on 60D, it's actually taken by reflection of mirror...
so i think it explains on why every thing is at the other way round....
i had not fully used it or know every single function,
might use it more when i back to my house after my Jan assessment.

Well, as for me
took this in the morning, i know i look like a noob.

*update
just remember about this,
the best water bill i never received before for staying at a apartment,
the water bill for this month is RM2334.72 =X impressive right??
more than 2 weeks time, no answer from the management office. =/
hope things settle nicely...

lastly, wish you all Happy New Year
and enjoy the count down party by tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment