Sunday, December 12, 2010

Saw the name of 'Step Up 3' on PPS by yesterday night
so decided to watch it this morning...
but as you should know that PPS, a P2P program had been blocked by our government.
For last time, i need not need to worry about the streaming time for movie's as it's stream smoothly.
But now, it take ages to stream it as if back to those stones ages where stuff download in a very slow speed.
The length of this movie is only 1 hour 45 minutes +
but it took me more than 3 hours to actually watch finish it.
Such a great thing to do, way to go country.... =)

About this movie, my personal rating would be 9/10
seriously it's awesome on how they dance and not less on the guy that does the robotic moves or some how what name... sry for my noobness as i doesn't had any knowledge on dance..
Which i meant :

Other than that, what amaze me is all those sneakers in it... drollz ~
all those lovely high dunk sneakers... wish to own them but too bad...
I think when i got my extra savings, going to get a DVD or a blueray copy of this awesome 1 to be a collection, but if can, i think i will also go for Step Up, Step Up 2 and this... if money does allow me to do so... = )

No comments:

Post a Comment