Sunday, December 26, 2010

ps: picture of of focus and blur.

习惯了一个人
但还是不习惯寂寞
喜欢一个人生活
但不喜欢寂寞

Felt so bad,
but not able to wake up from it,
the laziness habit from long ago,
had eaten up every single soul,
i wanted to do well in my studies,
study hard,
not to let myself down and also my parents,
someone... someone... just pull me out of the laziness,
motivate me to study,
not because to score well,
but to gain knowledge...

5 more days,
2010 will be history,
2011 will be the the new issue,

around 7 days,
my mid assessment start,
but me
had not done anything,
assignments
had not done anything,
the stress and pressure is there,
but it's not motivating me to do...

it's so true that,
money can buy clock,
but not time...

time fade away,
each and every second...
life duration shorten by every second...



No comments:

Post a Comment